PHILIPS BVP150 FLOODLIGHT
- 2500 lumen
- PF >0.9
- CRI 80
- 20,000 lifetime
- Ideal replacement for conventional halogen flood light
Out of stock
High efficiency designed with latest LED technology, achieves substantial energy savings comparing to conventional floodlights.
Out of stock
PHILIPS BVP150 FLOODLIGHT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
• For use in corrosive, harsh, hazardous applications such as chemical, petrochem,
marine, power generation, pharmaceutical, or food processing plants
• Electro-Reg® ballast provides long life, high lumen maintenance metal halide
light source for low operating and maintenance costs
• Mogul base socket
• Cover selection of rigid and fl exible pendant, ceiling, wall and 25° stanchion in
varying threaded NPT entries
• Minimum starting temp of -20°F for MV/MH and -40°F for HPS
• Copper-free (<0.4%) aluminum housing, cover and guard with Lektrocote®
powder polyester paint fi nish
• Optic choices of impact resistant glass globe, sym./asym. glass refractors,
dome/angle FRP refl ector, 19” enclosed refl ector, and polycarbonate enclosed
• Modular design permits selection of cover, body, globe, guard and refl ector
• UL844 Standard: Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 1/2, Groups E,F,G;
Class III, Div. 1/2
• UL 1598A Marine Outdoor; NEMA 4X and IP66 with K-G globe; 40°C ambient listed; UL1598 Wet Location
SCHUCH e840…series Explosion Proof LED Linear Light Fitting For ZONE 1, 21, 2 & 22 Hazardous Area.
• Extremly robust construction of housing and diffuser.
• Comfortable central locking mechanism for easy maintenance.
• Innovative encapsulation with high transmission rate
• Homogene lighting distribution by frosted anti-glare modules-protecting the LEDs as well of ESD and mechanical damage. No individual light points visible, comfortable perception of light, brilliant glare limitation.
• High colour rendering index CRI > 80, according to the workplace guide lines suitable for nearly all plant locations.
• ECG and reflector with LED-modules replacable by qualified personnel on-site.
This LED Stick E27 bulb is suitable for household and residential lighting. It can be installed in wall lamp or table lamp.
Schuch Quality – Your advantage:
• A high-quality chemically resistant light fitting of a sturdy design, best suitable for a longtime application in industrial areas
– housing made from glass fibre reinforced polyester resin of a high impact resistance, wall thickness: 2 mm
– injection moulded diffuser from highly shock resistant polycarbonate, resistance
impact: 16 Nm
– captive clips made fom stainless steel
– shock and earth-quake tested (by TÜV)
– wide range of Permissible ambient temperature from -20°C to +40°C
(50°C on request)
• “End-of-life swiching-off system” i.e. at the end of its life a fluorescent tube
is safely switched off
• Best suitable for installation and maintenance purpose ensuring simultaneously a high safety of continuous operation
– the diffuser is hinged on one side and can be suspended, the reflector can be suspended for quick
mains connection and lamp inserting/replacement
– quick and cost saving wiring in a continuous row installation thanks to a looping facility on one small
end of the housing (special version)
• High flexibility and wide range of application thanks to a great variety of equipment
– ATEX certification for gas and dust hazardous areas (ZONES 2 and 22)
– with electronic ballast or low loss conventional ballast
– for T16, T26 and T38 lamps
– for outdoor application at high ambient temperatures, for high installation, as emergency illumination etc.
• Excellent light distribution and glare limitation thanks to the diffuser with its light technically optimized internal prisms