OSRAM LED OPTV BATTEN
- 2 feet
- 550 lumen
- Color: 3000K, 4000K, 6500K
4 in stock
High light uniformity with good color consistency. This product contains no mercury. Energy savings of 40…50% compared to traditional T5 batten luminaires
OSRAM LED OPTV BATTEN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
It is value for money product with high efficacy, good quality and reliability. It offers multiple configurations from 300lm to 2000lm output, to replace conventional downlight.
SCHUCH e840…series Explosion Proof LED Linear Light Fitting For ZONE 1, 21, 2 & 22 Hazardous Area.
• Extremly robust construction of housing and diffuser.
• Comfortable central locking mechanism for easy maintenance.
• Innovative encapsulation with high transmission rate
• Homogene lighting distribution by frosted anti-glare modules-protecting the LEDs as well of ESD and mechanical damage. No individual light points visible, comfortable perception of light, brilliant glare limitation.
• High colour rendering index CRI > 80, according to the workplace guide lines suitable for nearly all plant locations.
• ECG and reflector with LED-modules replacable by qualified personnel on-site.
• For use in corrosive, harsh, hazardous applications such as chemical, petrochem,
marine, power generation, pharmaceutical, or food processing plants
• Electro-Reg® ballast provides long life, high lumen maintenance metal halide
light source for low operating and maintenance costs
• Mogul base socket
• Cover selection of rigid and fl exible pendant, ceiling, wall and 25° stanchion in
varying threaded NPT entries
• Minimum starting temp of -20°F for MV/MH and -40°F for HPS
• Copper-free (<0.4%) aluminum housing, cover and guard with Lektrocote®
powder polyester paint fi nish
• Optic choices of impact resistant glass globe, sym./asym. glass refractors,
dome/angle FRP refl ector, 19” enclosed refl ector, and polycarbonate enclosed
• Modular design permits selection of cover, body, globe, guard and refl ector
• UL844 Standard: Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Div. 1/2, Groups E,F,G;
Class III, Div. 1/2
• UL 1598A Marine Outdoor; NEMA 4X and IP66 with K-G globe; 40°C ambient listed; UL1598 Wet Location